CAAS Holds the 5th Global Forum of Leaders of Agricultural S&T (GLAST) in Hainan
Co-organized by the Government of Hainan, CAAS, FAO and CGIAR, the 5th Global Forum of Leaders of Agricultural S&T (GLAST-2016) was held in Lingshui Li Autonomous Region of Hainan.
The 5th Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists Successfully Held in Xi’an
On May 30-31, the 5th Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists was held in Xi’an, Shaanxi Province of China.
The 4th International Advisory Board Meeting Held in Beijing
The 4th International Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences was successfully held in Beijing on 17-18 March 2016.
CAAS and COFCO Strengthening Collaboration in Seed Research and Development
On February 17, 2016, President of the China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation, Mr. Yu Xubo, led a delegation of the COFCO Group and Nidera of the Netherlands.
CAAS Established the Center for International Agricultural Research
On January 21, the Center for International Agricultural Research (CIAR) of CAAS was launched, aiming to provide scientific and technological support for Chinese agricultural “Going-Out”.
- 2017 Recruitment of Academy of Food Science and N... 02-07-2017
- 2017 Open Recruitment, Institute of Food Science ... 02-07-2017
- Current Job Vacancy at Graduate School 07-08-2016
- A Leaflet about EU-China Food, Agriculture and Bi... 06-27-2016
- Registration for the International Symposium on A... 06-14-2016
- Research Positions in Institute of Food Science a... 04-12-2016
- OsCUL3a Negatively Regulates Cell Death and Immunity by Degrading OsNPR1 in Rice
- Regulatory Role of OsMADS34 in the Determination of Glumes Fate, Grain Yield, and Quality in Rice
- The Porcine Respiratory Syndrome Innovation Research Team of SHVRI Revealed a New Mechanism for the Inhibition of Antigen Presentation by Highly Pathogenic Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus (HP-PRRSV)
Int'l Cooperation UpdateMore
- CAAS President Tang Huajun Meets with Director General of IRRI
- Liu Daqun meets CABI executive director
- Research on the Establishment and Application of High - efficiency and Low - risk Technology System for Pesticides won the 2nd award of National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology in 2016