The 4th International Advisory Board Meeting Held in Beijing
The 4th International Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences was successfully held in Beijing on 17-18 March 2016.
CAAS and COFCO Strengthening Collaboration in Seed Research and Development
On February 17, 2016, President of the China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation, Mr. Yu Xubo, led a delegation of the COFCO Group and Nidera of the Netherlands.
CAAS Established the Center for International Agricultural Research
On January 21, the Center for International Agricultural Research (CIAR) of CAAS was launched, aiming to provide scientific and technological support for Chinese agricultural “Going-Out”.
CAAS Furthers Overall Agricultural Research Cooperation
From November 23 to December 1, a delegation led by Prof. Li Jiayang furthered overall bilateral and multilateral partnership with 6 agricultural research institutions and 4 international organizations in the United Kingdom, Austria and Italy.
Progress on Molecular Mechanism of Grain Yield in Rice
Recently, scientists from China National Rice Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences reached new progress on genetic mechanism of grain yield in rice.
- Research Positions in Institute of Food Science a... 04-12-2016
- NRIAM Staff Attended the 3rd Regional Forum on Su... 01-11-2016
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- International Training Workshop on High Efficient... 04-23-2015
- Global Alliance for Research on Avian Diseases (G... 03-10-2015
- The 1st Internatinal Energy Conference 02-28-2015