The 5th Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists Successully Held in Xi’an
On May 30-31, the 5th Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists was held in Xi’an, Shaanxi Province of China.
The 4th International Advisory Board Meeting Held in Beijing
The 4th International Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences was successfully held in Beijing on 17-18 March 2016.
CAAS and COFCO Strengthening Collaboration in Seed Research and Development
On February 17, 2016, President of the China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation, Mr. Yu Xubo, led a delegation of the COFCO Group and Nidera of the Netherlands.
CAAS Established the Center for International Agricultural Research
On January 21, the Center for International Agricultural Research (CIAR) of CAAS was launched, aiming to provide scientific and technological support for Chinese agricultural “Going-Out”.
CAAS Furthers Overall Agricultural Research Cooperation
From November 23 to December 1, a delegation led by Prof. Li Jiayang furthered overall bilateral and multilateral partnership with 6 agricultural research institutions and 4 international organizations in the United Kingdom, Austria and Italy.
- Current Job Vacancy at Graduate School 07-08-2016
- A Leaflet about EU-China Food, Agriculture and Bi... 06-27-2016
- Registration for the International Symposium on A... 06-14-2016
- Research Positions in Institute of Food Science a... 04-12-2016
- NRIAM Staff Attended the 3rd Regional Forum on Su... 01-11-2016
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- Two New Flat Peach Varieties ‘Zhongpantao 10’and ‘Zhongpantao 11’ are Authorized
- Final progress reviewing meeting of EuropeAid Project ‘Rice IPM in the Greater Mekong Sub-region’ was successfully held in Beijing
- Research achieved fruitful result—Atailing topped the list of the best-selling biopesticides in China in 2015