CAAS to Deepen Cooperation with European Partners
In Czech, the delegation visited the Czech Crop Research Institute (CRI), the largest agricultural research institute in Czech, and had a fruitful meeting with its DG, Dr. Pavel Cermák and DDG Dr. Jiban Kuma.
CAAS Scientists Reveal the Genetic Mechanism of Rice Grain Length
There are two major subspecies of Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in China: the short grain japonica variety, and the long-grain indica variety.
Bangladesh Agricultural Minister Visits CAAS
On May 15, Prof. Chen Mengshan, Secretary of Leading Party Group of CAAS, met with the delegation led by Ms. Begum Matia Chowdhury, Minister of Agriculture of Bangladesh.
Li Jiayang Meets with IFPRI Delegation
May 12, Prof. Li Jiayang, Vice Minister of Agriculture and President of CAAS met Prof. Kym Anderson, IFPRI Board Chair and Dr. Fan Shenggen, Director General of IFPRI at CAAS.
Jiayang Li Elected Foreign Member of the Royal Society of UK
Professor Jiayang Li, Vice Minister of Agriculture of China and CAAS President was elected a foreign member of the Royal Society of UK on May 1st, 2015.
- 7th International Crop Science Congress Announcem... 04-24-2015
- International Training Workshop on High Efficient... 04-23-2015
- Global Alliance for Research on Avian Diseases (G... 03-10-2015
- The 1st Internatinal Energy Conference 02-28-2015
- High-Level Dialogue on Rural Energy and Food Secu... 11-21-2014
- SSC Training Boosting Multilateral Exchange 11-20-2014
- Transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of pre-diapause and non-diapause eggs of migratory locust, Locusta migratoria L. (Orthoptera: Acridoidea).
- CAAS Identified Polymorphism of Prophet of Pit-1 gene and Its Relationship with Litter Size of Small Tail Han Sheep
- CAAS Scientists Reveal the Genetic Mechanism of Rice Grain Length